- Danube crossing by ferry for automobiles, heavy-duty equipments and passengers between Isaccea and Orlivka (Reni);
- The crossing is made from both banks, in a permanent regime;
– The program may be subject to changes due to weather conditions and Danube waters.
– The program may change depending on traffic.
Under these circumstances, the crossover program will be displayed at the Ticket Office.
Crossing timetable ISACCEA
Starting with the date of 16.10.2023, until the reconstruction of the mooring complex (walkway and pontoon) on the Ukrainian shore, the crossing will be carried out in the time interval 5:30-24:00, without respecting the schedule, depending on the conditions of embarkation/disembarkation from that shore!
At the border point ISACCEA – ORLIVKA*
|Nr. crt.||Plecari Isaccea (Romania)||Plecari Orlivka (Ucraina)|
Cursa speciala conf. contract
* The program is only valid under the conditions that a minimum of 10 trucks/coaches are boarded on the Noviodunum ferry and a minimum of 4 trucks/coaches are boarded on the Vadul Oii ferry, otherwise it will wait until the minimum number of trucks/coaches is boarded.< /p>
RATES (starting with 15.05.2023)
|Name of the category to be transported||Unit rate
|4||Minibus 8-22 seats||25 Euro|
|5||Bus / bus and similar over 22 seats||40 Euro|
|6||Trail (midle)||10 Euro|
|7||Trucks / vans up to 10 To||35 Euro|
|8||Trucks over 10 To||45 Euro|
|10||Truck TIR||75 Euro|
|11||Oversized vehicles (over 20m long)||100 Euro|
|13||Special race*||750 Euro|
|14||Parking (with customs cleared) on the NAVROM BAC platform over 12 hours||50 Euro/day|
*The regular fare for the type of vehicle transported is added to the fare for a special race. There are no special races for passengers, bicycles, motorcycles.
Note: All tariffs may be subject to change depending on the change in fuel tariffs, taxes and fees as well as depending on the traffic values.
The driver and children under 12 do not pay the ticket.
IN CASE OF AGGREGATION, THE BUSES CIRCLE NON-STOP, NOT RESPECTING THE PASSING SCHEDULE.